Latest Updates!


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beta Games Preview

Fun things are afoot in Club Penguin.
If you're an EPF agent, you have the opportunity to "test" some new games currently in the works. It's up to you to decide which ones will live to see the light of day, and which ones just don't make the cut.

Puffle Hat Ideas
Not really a game, but I figured it was cute enough to mention! Pretty soon we'll be able to buy HATS for our puffles. I've got my fingers crossed that they'll include mustaches in the future.



Rollerscape
This is actually a really cool idea. You have to get your puffle from one side of the level to the other. The catch is, you're not controlling the puffle. Using little bits and pieces of the environment, you have to make your own bridges and things to help your puffle cross gaps and other dangers.



I know this is late, but better now than never!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jt lets meet us again hope to see you , do you remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stan! i do remember you! Let's do meet up? When is good for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JT long time no see , glad you remember me! We can meet us again on Monday at the Server Sleet in the Plaza:D I don´t know the hour but I´ll tell you. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Rocking Comments

All images except those taken directly from the Club Penguin website are directly owned by the Megacpstorm crew. Do not take any pictures without approval first.